Digital universal multi-switch, wideband-compatible, 5-862 and 300-2350 MHz, 4 outputs with up to 16 userbands each, with automatic mode detection, extended unicable standard, PIN code
PDF PRODUCT EXPORT
- Universal multi-switch with automatic mode detection. A standard TV or 16 receivers in unicable mode can be operated at each connection.
- All signalling types are supported and automatically detected: 14/18 V 0/22 kHz (Legacy), DiSEqC™ 1.0, unicable standards in accordance with EN 50494, as well as the extended command set in accordance with EN 50607 (SCD2 or JESS); The use of PIN codes is also possible for unicable operation.
- Latest IC technology with full band capturing ensures optimum signal quality. The wideband inputs can also be operated with wideband LNB (e.g.: UAS 582). This enables a multi-feed installation to be set up; (For two LNBs the TV must support either DiSEqC™ or the unicable standard).
- The built-in AGC (Automatic Gain Control) ensures that the sat IF signals have a constant output level and more reserve in the distribution.
- When all TVs/ receivers are switched off, the multi-switch no longer consumes any current. If Kathrein Power-Saving is enabled, the LNB(s) are also switched off.
- The built-in power supply unit for supplying the LNB is highly efficient and short circuit proof.
- Wideband for quatro mode: The two inputs for the wideband LNB are mapped to the four multi-switch outputs here. The EXD 154 outputs behave like a quatro LNB, enabling an additional standard multi-switch to be connected.
- QR code for instructions for use
- For indoor installation
|Subscriber connections:||4 x legacy or 16 UB each|
|Inputs:||1 x terrestrial / 4 x Sat IF|
|Frequency range terrestrial:||5-862 MHz|
|Frequency range satellite:||300-2350 MHz|
|Sat (AGC) output level:||90 dB|
|Sat input level:||60-90 dBµV|
|Horiz./vert. decoupling:||30 dB|
|Connection loss (terrestrial):||9 dB|
|Subscriber frequency/userband:||For frequency assignment of different UBs in modes A and B see application information|
|Max. current drain at the subscriber connection:||25 mA|
|Max. permissible voltage at the subscriber connection:||19 V|
|Max. permissible remote feed current (“horiz. low” input):||300 (2 x 150 for wideband) mA|
|Max. supply voltage at DC connection:||18,6 V|
|Protection class:||IP 30|
|Permissible ambient temperature:||-20 to +40 °C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||215 x 148 x 43 mm|
|Packaging unit/weight:||1 (10)/0.04 pc/kg|
¹) All subscriber frequencies/userbands in operation
File: 936500023c_EXD 154_0322_DE.pdf
Download Link: 936500023c_EXD 154_0322_DE.pdf
Description: Bedienungsanleitung DE
File: 936500026c_EXD 154_0322_GB.pdf
Download Link: 936500026c_EXD 154_0322_GB.pdf
Description: Bedienungsanleitung GB
File: EXD 154 EU Konformitätserklärung_2020.pdf
Download Link: EXD 154 EU Konformitätserklärung_2020.pdf