- Reflector in proven aluminum design, powder-coated, color: white, matt
- Feed system mount consisting of aluminum square tube (support arm) and aluminum plate (feed system mount).
- Aluminum and stainless steel pole mount
- Optimum electrical data due to offset supply with minimum mechanical dimensions
- Multifeed systems can be implemented in conjunction with Compact feed systems
- As supplied, up to two Compact feed systems can be attached to the support arm for receiving satellites 3° to 6° (CAS 124) or 3° (CAS 180) apart. For other combinations, an additional multifeed adapter plate is required.
- The following components are required: CAS 124 offset parabolic antenna (BN 216236), ZAS 124C feed system mount (BN 23710026) and ZAS 180 azimuth/elevation mount (BN 218661).
- Azimuth fine adjustment for CAS 180/CAS 124: ZAS 189 (BN 23710017)
- Feet for CAS 124: ZSO 120 (BN 376214), ZSO 125 (BN 376215)
ESO 124 H:
- Integrated thermal insulation and PTFE-insulated heating elements
- Good heat distribution due to an optimal fit of the heating mat on the reflector
- Element carrier made of aluminum foil, front side with self-adhesive foil strips
- Thermal insulation made of bubble wrap with refl ective layer, 4 mm
- Built-in sensor to additionally define the heating temperature via a controller
- Operation possible without control
- Operation possible with the following controllers: ESO 005, ESO 96 S, ESO 97 S, ESO 97 SL