- Universal multiswitch with automatic operation start detection. One standard TV or 16 receivers each can be operated in single-cable mode at each port.
- All signaling types are supported and automatically detected: 14/18 V, 0/22 kHz (legacy), DiSEqC™ 1.0, single-cable standards according to EN 50494, as well as the extended command set according to EN 50607 (SCD2 or also JESS); In addition, the use of PIN codes is possible in single-cable mode.
- Latest IC technology with fullband capturing ensures best signal quality. The inputs are wideband and can also be operated with wideband LNB (e.g.: UAS 582). Thus, a multi-feed system is feasible; (For two LNBs, the TV must support either DiSEqC™ or the single-cable standard).
- The integrated AGC (Automatic Gain Control) ensures a constant output level of the Sat IF signals and thus more reserve in the distribution.
- If all TV/receivers are switched off, the multiswitch no longer consumes any power. If Kathrein Powersaving is activated, the LNB(s) will also be switched off.
- The integrated power supply unit for supplying the LNB is highly efficient and short-circuit proof.
- Wideband to Quatro Mode: Here, the two inputs of the wideband LNB are permanently converted to the four outputs of the multiswitch. The outputs of the EXD 154 behave like a Quatro- LNB, so that another standard multi-switch can be connected.
- For indoor installation
|Subscriber lines:||4 x Legacy or 16 UB each|
|Inputs:||1 x terrestrial / 4 x Sat IF|
|Frequency range terrestrial:||5-862 MHz|
|Frequency range Sat:||300-2350 MHz|
|Output level Sat (AGC):||90 dB|
|Input level Sat:||60 – 90 dBµV|
|Decoupling horizontal → vertical:||30 dB|
|Connection attenuation (terrestrial):||9 dB|
|Subscriber frequency/user band:||Frequency assignment of the different UBs in modes A and B see application note|
|Max. Current consumption via the subscriber connection:||25 mA|
|Max. perm. Voltage at the subscriber line:||19 V|
|Max. perm. Remote supply current (input “horiz. low”):||300 (2 x 150 for wideband) mA|
|Max. Supply voltage at the DC connection:||18,6 V|
|Protection class:||IP 30|
|Zul. Ambient temperature:||-20 to +40 °C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||215 x 148 x 43 mm|
|Packaging unit/weight:||1 (10)/0.04 pc/kg|
- EXD 154 - Product data sheet (Version: 1 - Größe: 180.48 KB) (1 download)
- EXD 154 - Produktdatenblatt (Version: 09/2023 - Größe: 179.70 KB) (6 downloads)
- EXD 154 - User Manual (Version: 1 - Größe: 716.41 KB) (56 downloads)
- EXD 154 - Bedienungsanleitung (Version: 1 - Größe: 665.69 KB) (265 downloads)
Q & A
... from the same product category
Input 4 channel DVB-T/T2 CI
8x IP streamer | 4x DVB-S(2) to 8x IPTV
IP Multiprotocol Input/Output Module
SAT antenna ∅ 120 cm
Input 8 channel DVB-S/S2/S2x FTA
4 HDMI Encoder
Universal Quad Feed System 10.70 – 12.75 GHz
Multiswitch with 8 connections
18x DVB-S(2) to 18x DVB-C
Universal Single Feeding System
Input 4 channel DVB-S/S2/S2x CI
LAN modem for Internet via coax
SAT antenna ∅ 57 cm | white
Flat antenna stationary with Twin Universal LNB
SAT antenna ∅ 90 cm | without logo